Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,008 ($b2,344) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)