Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.485 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,208 ($b6,875) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)