Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.920 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,959 ($b1,609) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)