Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.274 INR / RON
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,011 (1,230 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)