Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.359 INR / RON
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,688 (4,015 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)