Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.771 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,696 (6,897 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)