Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.493 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,695 (3,649 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)