Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.574 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,166 (3,524 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)