Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.349 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,637 ($2,170) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)