Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.546 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,086 ($2,093) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)