Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,432 ($638) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (36 minutes ago)