Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,210 ($1,834) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (21 minutes ago)