Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,488 ($1,062) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)