Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.560 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,632 ($1,847) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)