Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,749 ($3,342) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)