Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19550 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,861 (362,457 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)