Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09910 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,071 (CH$353,900) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)