Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.911 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 168% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨278,258 (GH₵18,662) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)