Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,982 (¥52,559) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (37 minutes ago)