Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,924 (元2,141) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)