Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.251 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 79% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,031 (45,333 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)