Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 78% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,205 (10,321 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)