Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.353 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,725 (59,392 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)