Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨58,150 (руб 53,496) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)