Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.962 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨56,213 (S/. 2,682) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)