Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,860 (S/. 1,557) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reynosa costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 97,000 (about 1 hour ago)