Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,476 (﷼ 853) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)