Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.984 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 125% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,657 (﷼ 11,255) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)