Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,941 (﷼ 7,577,989) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)