Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,584 (﷼ 40,301,995) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)