Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Agra, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,137 (﷼ 10,989,853) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)