Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,895 (﷼ 72,794,398) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)