Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Agra, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,093 (﷼ 7,618,368) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)