Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.457 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,284 (1,293 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)