Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,605 (руб 116,157) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)