Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,307 (руб 45,165) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)