Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.480 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨50,715 (20,450₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)