Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05740 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,636 (₩847,266) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (37 minutes ago)