Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,611 (руб 18,902) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)