Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨59,725 in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)