Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05454 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,107 (1,230,347 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)