Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06095 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,132 (2,216,921 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)