Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,909 (492,630 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)