Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05497 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,700 (685,831 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)