Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.510 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,121 (元4,324) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (34 minutes ago)