Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.838 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,286 (E£ 16,748) in Suez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)