Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.927 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,518 ($b2,369) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)