Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.014 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 219% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,813 (kr 7,463) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)