Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.090 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 217% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,539 (kr 6,123) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)