Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 208% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,793 (kr 7,494) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)