Cost of living comparison between Stara Zagora, Bulgaria and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.260 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,052 (565 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)