Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.191 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 107% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,786 (EC$7,384) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)