Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.849 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 111% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,198 (EC$2,650) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)