Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.790 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 91% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,839 (4,887 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)