Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.373 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 91% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,918 (2,552 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)