Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.577 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 138% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,491 (£1,702) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)