Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,244 (₩241,991) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)