Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05653 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,129 (₩603,701) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)