Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05805 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,686 (₩252,978) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)