Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,310 (руб 57,132) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)