Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,423 (руб 12,509) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)