Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,518 (руб 18,813) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (38 minutes ago)