Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.545 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 64% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,733 (3,220 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)