Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.645 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 134% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,610 (28,463 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)