Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.490 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨23,350 (9,379₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)