Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.595 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨9,459 (3,645₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)