Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.285 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 307% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨244,017 (kr23,725) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)