Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.301 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,222 (4,553TL) in Siirt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)