Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01599 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,776 (2,550,830 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)