Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.688 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,294 (RM4,162) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)