Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,246 (₨80,821) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)