Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 55% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,203 (₨37,161) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)