Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,902 (₨124,129) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (33 minutes ago)