Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.290 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,471 (65,700 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)