Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.560 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,597 ($2,007) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)