Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.665 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,680 (166,525 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)