Cost of living comparison between Shkoder, Albania and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,142 (48,675 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)