Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨27,134 (元2,852) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 2 hours ago)