Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.863 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,742 (元2,813) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)