Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,301 (元7,150) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)