Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,720 (元4,528) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)