Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,388 (元1,861) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)