Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.384 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,028 (10,018元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)