Cost of living comparison between Shenyang, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 74% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,727 (元2,196) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)