Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.534 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,618 (元14,963) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)