Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.943 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,270 (RM1,290) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)