Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.477 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,296 (RM8,142) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)