Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.628 INR / TND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,371 (620 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)