Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.566 INR / TND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,508 (761 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)