Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.367 INR / TND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨83,209 (3,415 Dinar) in Sfax.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)