Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.453 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨14,101 (5,749₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)