Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.567 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,388 (44,956₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)