Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.477 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨11,276 (4,552₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)