Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.456 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨22,065 (8,984₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)